Drug store dates from 1884. The contents were
donated by Leroy and Anita Wagner of Brownton, MN.
It has been at Pioneer Park since 1995.
Apothecarys or Pharmacys were a staple in every
community. They carried glasses, medicines and
books on "how to" of medicine.
prohibition, this is where people could buy products
often substituted for alcohol.
of the community was often the druggist. Doctors
would usually mix up their own medicines. Later on,
drug stores often had soda fountains. The ice cream
parlor depicts artifacts from Browns “Velvet” Ice Cream,
which operated a business in Annandale until